To: mc gnome org
From: Dan Dascalescu <ddascalescu+mc gmail com>
Subject: Re: Customizing the MC editor

I read about an option to display trailing whitespace on the trac ticket
list.

I would strongly support that option because I've caused numerous
false diff positives while editing with MC and either adding tabs
instead of spaces when it auto-indents, or otherwise removing
whitespace.

It could be implemented by displaying some Unicode dot characters
instead of 0x09 and 0x20.

Dan