Re: Delete files that exist in the other panel

On Thursday 29 May 2008, Stefan Sorger rakstija:
I could swear that browsing the mc help I stumbled over a command
that deletes all files in the left panel directory that exist in the right
panel directory, comparing the files by size and/or timestamp.

I do not know single mc command either, but you can do that quite easy anyway:
assuming that left panel is active,

1) Compare Directories by pressing separately F9 c c and choosing comparison
method (e.g. Size Only);

2) invert selection on the left panel by starting at the top and pressing
Insert while going trough all directory (be careful with the last item);

3) F8 and Yes to delete all marked files from left panel.

If there is single mc command doing the same thing please somebody tell us! :)

Harijs