Re: Seeing <------> instead of tabs - how to disable ?

Hi,
setterm -background blue

I tried it now, before staring mc ; both from bash and tcshell.
I have the same problem when editing text file, source code file ("c"
programs), etc.
Sorry.
I did not have this before, on previous distros.

The solution I am using is this:

1) simply remove the mc from f9.
2) install mc-4.6.1a-49.20070604cvs.fc8.x86_64.rpm
This workaround solved the problem.

I hope that somebody will try F9 with "yum install mc" and say if he
had the same problem, and I hope that it  will be solved.

Regards,
IB