Re: Mc Digest, Vol 49, Issue 10

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 3:05 PM, chris glur <crglur gmail com> wrote:
I'm guessing that the 'strange appearance' of <Tab> comes f
rom the $EDITOR ? Which is not designed by the mc team.
Which could be tested by selecting a different editor.
?! which I can't see how to do now ??
And since I've been using mc for 10 years I always thought
 there was a 'menu-leaf' to change the editor.
Or was that only on DOS-NC ?

Does the new mc still use cooledit as its editor ?

Test these cmds in vim:
:set list listchars=tab:>_,trail:_,extends:+
:set nolist

--
FIXME if it is wrong.