Re: compiling on solaris

On 08/19/2008 08:00:40 AM, chris glur wrote:
* start with 'hello world' and extend/refine towards your goal;

Perhaps we could skip "hello world" for now. Compiling and programming are not the same thing and you don't need to know how to do the later in order to attempt the former. I would have thought mc was already ported to everything anyway, inc. solaris...b/t/w has anyone seen the Tarkovsky film or the almost as fun remake w/ George Clooney?
YOU CAN READ ME THE DICTIONARY, BUT
YOU STILL CAN'T TELL ME WHAT IT MEANS