Re: [HT] display dd-MM-CCYY date in two pane mc?

Hello,

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 14:10:21 +0200
Von: Zbigniew Luszpinski
Betreff: Re: [HT] display dd-MM-CCYY date in two pane mc?

Is it hardcoded to mc or it cames from glibc locales?
If it is hardcoded to mc which *.c file I should patch?

As glibc pl_PL locale is broken in 2.6.x releases I can use any other
LC_TIME.

Yes, it is hardcoded. Check for calls to strftime() in util.c. However the format string is localized so you
can edit pl.po if you are using a localized MC so that you won't need to recompile.