Minor long-standing bugs

Hello all,

first, Pavel, for announcing that a release will occur in October: \o/

Now, I'm facing two long-standing bugs. They are minor but a bit itchy.

1/ The first bug is a crash when I press the hotkey for directory
hotlist when mc is starting. The key press must happen early during the
initialization stage in order to produce the crash. Of course, it can
be easily avoided, I just have to wait a bit before I press ctrl+\.
Sorry, no backtrace, as I could not reproduce it from gdb yet (and I
tried!).

2/ The second one can't be avoided, it's when I start two mc instances
quite simultaneously (in fact, launched in sequence by a shell script,
in two different terminals), from time to time, one mc instance tells
me that it can't access the tmp resource. I doesn't prevent it from
working well, and in case of any doubt I can re-start it.
Here's what I get:

Cannot create temporary directory /tmp/mc-wwp: File exists (17)
Temporary files will be created in /tmp
Press any key to continue...

FYI I'm currently using the latest snapshot available, on a FC2
GNU/Linux x86:

GNU Midnight Commander 2007-06-23-14
Virtual File System: tarfs, extfs, cpiofs, ftpfs, fish, mcfs, smbfs, undelfs
With builtin Editor
Using system-installed S-Lang library with terminfo database
With subshell support as default
With support for background operations
With mouse support on xterm and Linux console
With support for X11 events
With internationalization support
Data types: char 8 int 32 long 32 void * 32 off_t 64 ecs_char 8

Regards,

--
wwp