Re: Syntax colouring

Thomas Dickey wrote:
That appears to allow "&123frac" to be colored as a "fully-alphanumeric"
as well.  Perhaps not what you intended.

As long as it colours all legal entities, I'm happy. I'm of course not going to stop you typing in skrillion-and-a-half names if you want it to only cover legal entities.

Reynir H. Stefánsson (reynirhs mi is)
--
The most exciting phrase heard in science, the one that heralds new
discoveries, is not "Eureka!" (I found it!) but "That's funny..."

       (Isaac Asimov)