Re: FTP-Wishlist for MC

Hello Alexander,

On Thu, 03 May 2007 19:15:56 +0200 Alexander Oberhuber <lzw77rnc gmx at> wrote:

My wishlist for the inbuilt FTP transfer of midnight commander:

a) Support TLS and other crypted FTP transfer, directly  (plz no TLSWRAP)
b) Support for sending Anti-Timeout commands every 15-30 seconds or
so, in the background !

I'd second that, keep-alive for FTP sessions would be much appreciated!

c) Support for sending raw FTP commands    (as needed when connecting
to GLFTPD, such as "site invite XXX", "site showkey", etc.)
d) Support for FXP transfers (site to site transfers)

Regards,

--
wwp