Re: Mailing list problems ?

Hello!

On Tue, 2007-01-02 at 15:33 +0200, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
Hello,

On 01.01.2007 I sent two mails regarding the /dev/null problem
to mc at gnome dot org and to Alexander Oberhuber. Neither of
those two posts made it to the mailing list or the mailing list
archives, but they were received by Alexander. Later on the same
day he responded back to me and the mailing list but his post
didn't made it to the list too. The Subject field of those
messages was:

"MC running under root changes file perms for /dev/null !!!"

Is it the three exclamation marks at the end that prevent the
mail to get to the list ? Or is it something else ? Perhaps,
the list administrator might sched some light ?

Your messages are not in the moderation queue and not in the archives.
Messages from others are in the archives:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/mc/2007-January/msg00003.html
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/mc/2007-January/msg00000.html

Considering that the subject line is highly technical, it's unlikely
that other moderators discarded your messages as spam.  Besides, there
is no reason for your messages to be in the moderation queue.

I think your messages were delayed or lost due to issues not related to
the mailing list software.  Let's hope they will arrive soon.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin