Color problem under FC6

Hi all. I'm using mc-4.6.1a-35.fc6 on three different machines. There is a problem with the directory colors showing the same as ordinary files, and not bold white.

When I highlight a file with the insert key, it shows up as a rusty brown color, not yellow. The same applies to the yellow highlighting in the dialogues.

Any ideas why this is happening please, and what to do to fix the colors so they work correctly?

Other Linux distros mc packages worked OK on these platforms, including SuSE, Debian, and Kubuntu.

TIA

Keith