Re: force internal viewer to hex view

Hi Theodore,

kilgota banach math auburn edu wrote:
On Tue, 20 Nov 2007, Frank Dietrich wrote:
how can I force the internal viewer to start in hex view mode?
So one suggestion would be to open a small file, hit F4, then exit
the small file and open the large one.

Yes. You are right. I do it normaly in that way. But from time to
time I forget to follow this rule. Then I open a large file and need
to wait or to kill mc. This is a little bit annoying.

So I decide to open files in hex view mode only with hexdump.

regards
Frank
--
Sleep: Body function indicating lack of coffee.