Gentoo Thread

Hello,

I just wanted to alert you that there is a tips & tricks thread for mc started in the gentoo forums.

http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-441488.html

If someone have an answer to some of the outstanding queries, like e.g. "toggle show/hide hidden files " with a keyboard shortcut, a response there would be greatly appreciated.

(Of course, if you do not want to go through registering an account there to be able to post, please reply here and I'll be happy to paste it there with appropriate credits.)

Caj Zell