Re: mc snapshot and mouse

Hello Pavel,

On Tue, 7 Mar 2006 19:57:20 +0200 Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov gmx net> wrote:

On Tue, 7 Mar 2006, wwp wrote:

Hello all,

I've just upgraded my mc from 4.6.1 to snapshot 2006-03-01-04, and run mc
in mrxvt 0.4.2 on my FC3 box.

I noticed that mouse clicks don't select files/dirs anymore, IOW
double-clicking an executable file doesn't launch it, double-clicking a
directory doesn't enter it. Mouse can "only" be used to select text and
paste it elsewhere.

I tried w/ xterm or gnome-terminal, and everything works well, as
previously. What can be the reason of that change that only affects mc in
mrxvt?

I've applied a patch which is supposed to fix this:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/mc-devel/2006-March/msg00017.html

Fetch, the latest snapshot and try again. If it doesn't work as
expected, please, provide the values of the following environment
variables:

TERM
COLORTERM (if set)

Your fix works fine (tested 2006-03-07-16), thanks :-).

Regards,

--
wwp