Re: Find File: Skip Directory matching a pattern

Pavel Roskin schrieb:
Hello, Nabil!

Why does you patch touch setup_color_string?  And why does it change the

setup_color_string stood there before, I wondered, but I left it the way
it was.
Please find attached a cleaned patch

way mc shows the progress?  Can you limit your patches to a single
issue, please?

fixed
Sorry, this was only for debugging and should have been removed :(

Also, you patch changes the semantic of find_ignore_dirs without
changing the documentation.  It seems to me that find_ignore_dirs is
treated like a regular expression now, instead of being matched
literally.

fixed
In the mail I wrote "I attached a patch that changes find_ignore_dirs to
be a regex instead", but you're right, I didn't change the documentation.
I now changed doc/mc.1.in, however I can't change the foreign docs for obvious
reasons.

Also the string and(or) behaviour should be configurable.
Would you put the configuration fields inside the find file dialog, or
somewhere in the menu?

rgds
--
 Nabil Sayegh