Re: Fast switch command prompt on/off

Stan. Krupoderov wrote:
On Sat, Jan 21, 2006 at 09:31:32AM +0100, Frank Dietrich wrote:
Is there are way fast switch "Options -> Layout... -> command Prompt" option?
I'm not sure, but may be CTRL-o is what you looking for.

On this topic, I would like to know if there is any summary of all fast switches in general? I am interested in e.g. how to fast switch between seeing hidden files and not.

Also, if one knows about a guide on how to customize your own keyboard shortcuts, that would be great. But, I seem to recall that this is not possible, unless you make your command in the "user menu" and give it a shortcut there.