Re: is there a way to change the default background colour?

Thanks! It works. I spent a tiny amount of time reading the docs and digging around
 /usr/share/mc/
/usr/share/doc/mc-4.6.1a/
There *is* a mention of the colour configuration within the docs, but nothing on how to specify the
background. Thanks for that script, Sir!!

(sidenote: Mcedit's OK although a bit basic. I'm a vimmer as I like the way I can edit files in multiple
buffers and windows. If MC could do that then I'd probably use it.)

 On Tue, 3 Jan 2006 00:34:22 -0800