Feature request - Directory Panel, filename search

Hi

I am a heavy user of mc and like it a lot.

I have a request for a feature which shouldn't be too difficult to implement.

When starting the file name search on the directory panel (with C-s) it
would be nice if mc would remember its last search and by doing C-s twice
search for the previous search (emacs-like). At the moment it just moves down
the highlighted bar.

Somewhat more elaborate, of course, would be to keep a history (emacs-like)
and be able to scroll through it with M-p, M-n.

Best regards
Diemo

PS: I have not subscribed to the mailing list. So if someone answers this
mail, please, write directly to me. Thanks very much.