Re: Sharing MC tricks. Was: Total Commander-like diff

Peter Masiar wrote:

Flexible way of sharing is to have a wiki.

I proposed a wiki years ago when I started lurking here.
Nobody was interested, so I created MC page in my personal wiki:
http://twiki.med.yale.edu/twiki/bin/view/Tools/MidnightCommander

As an ordinary user, I would like this initiative very much. The thing I lack, and maybe I am just looking in the wrong places, but would be tips on how to configure mc for your own preferences.

I take the opportunity to ask a couple of questions here:

* The total commander-like diff (or sync) facility, is it possible to achieve such a functionalty with mc=

* Is there a way to fast switch between visibility of hidden files?

--

Best Regards,

Caj