Re: Mousing the cursor in mcedit slightly buggy

Hello Reynir,

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006, Reynir Stefansson wrote:

Ping ? Have you tried the patch ?

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006, Pavel Tsekov wrote:

Hello,

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006, Reynir Stefansson wrote:

Moving mcedit's cursor by mouse appears to not update the cursor
position fully. Search/replace may still be using the old spot as
reference. This is in plain patchless mc 4.6.1. Temporary workaround:
Jiggle the cursor with the cursor keys after mousing.

The attached patch should fix the problem. Please, give it a try.

Thanks!

Sorry I'm late. Been reading up on some Harry Potter fanfic. Was way
behind and plum forgot the world exists.

The patch did apply, though 'patch' muttered some invectives about
having to shift the chunks about.

First tests show that the patch works as intended. That makes it one
less minor annoyance done away with. :-)

The opposite bracket still glows if the cursor stood on a bracket when
you moused away, but I see that as a wash-your-dog-first bug.

Please, test the attached patch. Let me know if you find
other inconsistencies.

Thanks!