Re: Per-directory editor settings

Hello Pavel,

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 10:28:52 +0300 (EEST) Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov gmx net> wrote:

Hello,

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006, wwp wrote:

I wonder if mcedit does or would allow to use editor settings following
the directory it loads files from. IIRC vim has such behaviour, it allows
to set .vimrc files in directories so that different edition settings are
used.

No.

Do you think it would be a hard job to write a patch (for me) to allow loading
a .mceditrc file (that would allow only editor_* options) if such file exists
in the directory where mcedit wants to open a file, though?

Regards,

--
wwp