HEllo,.. about mc and fish!!

Hello my name is Goyo,

I use very often MC, and I love it, I only have a little problem;
the fish protocol is very slow:
if I use scp between my 2 computers I get around 5 or 6 mb/sg but with fish only 1mb the most, and if the file is very long (500mb or more), then starts to work even slower. The same happens with konqueror an fish, in my computers and any computer I trie. I know that it is not an MC problem, but a fish problem, but I do not know where is the fish project.

thanks for your time!!!

goyo