Re: shortcut for changing panel view

Hello Charmer,

On Wed, 2006-08-16 at 17:47 +0200, charmer wrote:
   when working with MC I often need to put directory view from one
panel to the other so I can quickly move or copy files in the same
directory tree with a long path.

  But I seem to be unable to find the proper shortcut or another way
to do that quickly, so I figure it might be a good idea to ask here.

There is no clean way that I know of to achieve this, but there is a
trick you can use. Toggle panels open, enter a space (or a command) but
do not press enter, toggle back, tab to the other panel, open the panels
and enter. Your other panel should now be on the same directory as the
other one.

Leonard.