Re: Use of the space key

Hello,

Ok, so we are going to track that one ?

I guess this decision was based on the user opinions you've found on the
mailing lists and in the bugzilla database, right ?

I think we'll have fully configurable key bindings in the near future,
so the decision which key to use now shouldn't be that important.

We shall see about that. Still, since we don't have them yet you might
consider to mimic something which is widely used and common.