Re: Use of the space key

Hello Roland,

Am 2005-09-06 13:12:12, schrieb Roland Illig:
Dear mc users,

in the current development version of mc, the behaviour of the space key
has changed when the command line is empty. It calculates the size of
the currently selected directory, like the "show directory sizes" entry
from the "command" menu.

Gmpf!

The space key could be used before to suppress the commands you typed
from being saved in the .bash_history file (if you're using bash). As I

;-)

I like to see the commandline save into ~/.bash_history.
But why not make it a configurable option, so it works only,
it it is set in the ini ?

don't know how many of you will be impacted by the change, please tell
me. If you don't like it, I'll have to revert that change.

Done.

Roland

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi