Re: Sharing MC tricks. Was: Total Commander-like diff

Caj Zell wrote:
POX wrote:

In connection to that, is there no site where different mc-users share their configurations, like maybe useful hacks for the user menu?

You can view my file here:
http://www.ozarowski.pl/komp/mc.php

Unfortunately it's in polish...

Thank you POX!

Is there anyone else who cares for sharing their menu-file?

Flexible way of sharing is to have a wiki.

I proposed a wiki years ago when I started lurking here.
Nobody was interested, so I created MC page in my personal wiki:
http://twiki.med.yale.edu/twiki/bin/view/Tools/MidnightCommander

I propose it again. Can even host is somewhere.

I am just a strong believer in wiki as a way to share efforts
when creating content. Wikipedia.org is proof of concept :-)

---

Peter Masiar