Re: A fork of MC

I agree, it looks like mc-mp, mc-4.1.35-A11 is right
way to go.

--- Enrico Weigelt <weigelt metux de> wrote:

* Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov gmx net> wrote:

Hi,

As such I decided to move forward and create a fork of the project.

please keep me up to date.

Problably I'll find the time for some contributions.
My personal plans for mc are:

    + get rid of glib
    + get rid of autoshit
    + split off vfs into a separate package

If you set up another maillist for your branch, please place me in.

BTW: did you already have a look at the mc-mp project ?

cu
 Enrico Weigelt    ==   metux IT service

  fax:       +49 36207 519932         email:     contact metux de
  cellphone: +49 174 7066481