Re: Addressing MC stagnation.

Is it possible to reserve some place/space under Wiki
for 4.1.x no-gnome, no-glib, no-tk branch:

--- Miguel de Icaza <miguel ximian com> wrote:

   Thanks for raising this issue up, I think that we should proceed
various stages to address some of the problems that we have today in

      * The website should move to a Wiki.

        I will have our sysadmins setup a Wiki for MC based on the
        success we have had with Hula, Mono and Beagle.  The use of
        the Wiki means that users can effectively contribute to the
        well state of the project, documentation, tutorials and
        addressing problems that people face.

        Also using the forum feature and discussion is a good way
        of keeping archives easily accessible to everyone.

      * Release-often: MC has not been officially released for a
        long time.  I propose that the current CVS gets released
        as MC 5.0 and if any issues are found with the release
        we release 5.0.1, 5.0.2 and so on to address these problems.

   For the Wiki, all we need is a domain name (or we can keep it
the obscure url we can put it on).

Mc mailing list

The following signature is automatically
added by the web email service I use,
which is beyond my control:

Do you Yahoo!?