Parent directory's permissions in mini-status

Hi,

It seems that mc shows wrong permission for parent dir in mini-status,
or in long-file (or user-defined) listing mode.
E.g.:

$ ls -ld A
drwx------    3 sergey   sergey       4096 Mar 31 10:34 A/
$ ls -ld A/B
drwxr-xr-x    2 sergey   sergey       4096 Mar 31 10:34 A/B/

Standing at A/B in MC on "..", I see the following in mini-status:
/..         UP--DIR drwxr-xr-x
                           ^^^ (highlited although I'm the owner)
If I press Ctrl+x->c, I see the right permissions, if I change them,
A's permissions are properly changed.

It seems that it always show the same drwxr-xr-x permissions.

$ mc --version
GNU Midnight Commander 4.6.0
Virtual File System: tarfs, extfs, cpiofs, ftpfs, fish, undelfs
With builtin Editor
Using included S-Lang library with terminfo database
With subshell support as default
With support for background operations
With mouse support on xterm
With internationalization support