Re: MC can't find graphical characters

Hi!
In my Redhat Linux Fedora 2 i have a file called "/etc/sysconfig/i18n"

=-My i18n-=
LANG="sv_SE"
SUPPORTED="sv_SE.UTF-8:sv_SE:sv"
SYSFONT="latarcyrheb-sun16"

Look at the LANG row
LANG="sv_SE.UTF-8" is the original formating,
and remove the UTF-8 formating.

This was the key fore me.

Best regards
Med vänlig hälsning

Urban Axelsson
=========================
Systemutvecklare/OnDemand

ICA
AB
721 84 Västerås
Sweden
Switchboard: +46 (0)21-19 30 00
Direct Phone: +46 (0)21-19 34 05
Direct Fax: +46 (0)21-19 30 27
GSM mobile: +46 (0)70-559 34 05

e-mail:
urban l axelsson ica se
web:
http://www.ica.se

Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov gmx net>
Sent by: mc-bounces gnome org

2005-02-16 15:25

        To:        kynn panix com
        cc:        mc gnome org
        Subject:        Re: MC can't find graphical characters

You may wat to play with the Window -> Appearance and Window ->
Translation sections of the PuTTY connection configuration.