Re: Edit selected/hilighted text

Am 2005-08-01 18:42:37, schrieb Roland Illig:

It had been possible for a short while, somewhere in 2004. I had
replaced some parts of the editor with code that did exactly what you
want. But because some developers told me "not to replace working code
with your poorly tested new code", I removed it again.

Can your patch easyly applyed to the Debian-Version of mc ?
I like to see in in the editor.

I would be happy to reintroduce my "poorly tested code" again, as it had
worked great for me. :)

Then we should encurage the mc-developers to check your patch.

Roland

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi