From: djame [mailto:djame seddah loria fr]
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 3:27 PM
To: Donofrio, Lewis
Cc: mc gnome org
Subject: Re: How do I do this......

Hello
you have to do the exact same thing
F5/F6 to copy/move
once the dialog box appears you choose "upgrade only if size differs"

Offtopics :
(by the way, TurboNavigator is great but don't  you think it lacks the / directory, it's always painfull to
change drive without using mouse.....
I'm always trying gnome commander but it's not as fast as mc or turbo
navigator)

Donofrio, Lewis a écrit :

I'm wondering; I use a program called TurboNavigator (win32/mc
knockoff) but it has the ability to "Say no to overwrite if exists
already" how do I do this from MC?
Lewis Donofrio umich edu      College of Literature, Science, & Arts
1007 East Huron, Room 201,    BetaID:243340     Cell: (734) 323-8776
Ann Arbor,MI 48104-1690 www.umich.edu/~donofrio Fax: (734) 647-8333