From: Frank Dietrich <ABLEsoft gmx de>
Subject: Re: ENTER key behavior
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 10:11:41 +0100

Hi Andras,

"Andras Varga" <andras whale hit bme hu> wrote:
In FAR Manager on windoze, when I press Enter on a file (which is
not an archive etc), the file opens in the appropriate program (e.g.
PDFs open in Acrobat Reader). How can I do that with MC, for example
making use of the KDE mime type database?

May be you are looking for

F9 - Command - Edit extension file

Frank