Re: Irregular character search and replace?

Black Belt Systems wrote:

In MCEDIT, how do I strip carriage returns? They show up as "^M" and I'll be darned if I can figure out the syntax in search and replace (for instance) to get rid of them or replace them with proper Linux line feeds.

I think a better solution would be to use

dos2unix program for that purpose and it will automatically strip those symbols

and there is also unix2dos program from converting unix files to windows format

Vano