Update to clock patch?

Hi mc!

I found Max Schedriviy's clock patch on the
mailing list archives and think it a great idea.

(For clock persons: I cannot use vcstime because
I am running Debian with Backstreet-Ruby
mult-seat Linux, which modifies the way tty's are
used...)

But it does not fit mc-4.6.1-pre1. I tried
writing to him, but the email got bounced back.

Does anyone know if that patch has been updated?

That's a lazy man's way out of course: if I get
no answer I will try fitting it myself...

Thanks!

Hugo.

The following signature is automatically
added by the web email service I use,
which is beyond my control:
Support Care2 Email: Stop "scientific" whaling, the whale-killing loophole
http://www.care2.com/go/z/12803