panelized items can't be deleted.

Hi,

I did a find file, and then had the results listed in their own panel. When it tried to delete those files, for each item, it said that the file could not be found. (The name, as displayed in the panel, was abbreviated with the '~' character, and this was also in the name that was displayed as not being found.)

do i need to set a parameter in order to delete these files?

I'm using version 4.6.0 compiled and running on mac OS x 10.2.8,

Thanks

Russ