Re: Problems with running mc

Quoting "Bright, Frank" <FBright uarts edu>:

To All:

I have installed mc from the UCLA library.  Its version 4.5.52.

Just in case you don't know, the latest version is 4.6.0.

I've set the terminfo variable.  But the screen still shows as the
following.  What else do I need to do?

n/lqkxjmwuvtnHlqkxjmwuvtnilqkxjmwuvtnnlqkxjmwuvtntl
qkxj
mwuvtn:lqkxjmwuvtn

Try "mc -ab" to disable colors and pseudographics.  If it doesn't help, report
your problem as described here:
http://www.ibiblio.org/mc/mailing_lists.html

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"

I don't think mc would display this, no matter how misconfigured it is.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin