Re: mouse wheel on MC

sting sting wrote:
Hello,
I use MC on RH 9.0 (LINUX).
I have the ability to scroll with the mouse wheel on mozilla on this machine. I have no ability to scroll with the mouse wheel when editing a fike with mc (using F3

That seems to be because xterms and terminal windows in general may or
may not send the mouse wheel events to mc, and if and when they do they
may be reported in strange ways. Since I "upgraded" to gnome2 my mouse
wheel doesn't get reported, at least not the same way it was. I haven't
had the chance to investigate closely yet.

In the console, your gpm may be broken. Mine was. If you want my hacked
source, email me.