Re: double ESC in mc

| On Thursday 15 May 2003 13:33, Vyacheslav Filyayev wrote:
| Hello everyone,
| What I need to do (change the source code or tune) to cancel any commands
| (including quit viewer or editor) by pressing ESC only one time, not twice?
        You can not. This is terminal specific feature: pressing for example <ESC>,
then <X> gives you <META>-<X>. <ESC>, <F1> gives you <F11> or <F13> wich
depends on your terminal again. When you are using PuTTY from windows you can
not press <ALT>-<ENTER>, but <ESC>,<ENTER> does the same thing.
        If someone can describe this in better way...
--
Regards,
  Doncho N. Gunchev