RE: hex code edit in mc?

Pavel Roskin wrote:
It's in the internal viewer.
While on a file, press F3, F4, F2, and you are in the hex editor.

No wonder. Previouly while on a file, I just press F4 to edit it, and
haven't found the function. I didn't know we must View(F3) it first to
edit its hex code.

I have to day that I never liked this behavior myself, but never had the
energy to find a new binding for it that would be obvious.

The problem is in the way the code is structured.

But maybe a binding like Shift-F4 (I forget which combinations are valid
on a terminal now) would be useful.

Miguel