Re: background color

On Sat, Mar 15, 2003 at 05:21:20PM -0600, Myron Turner wrote:

   Is there a way to change the background color of mc?

   I would like to make it darker.

I had the same problem after upgrading from Debian Potato to Woody and
the background of mc suddenly got brighter than normal.

I solved it editing /etc/X11/app-defaults/XTerm-color and commenting out
(use "!") the line

    *VT100*color4: DodgerBlue1

replacing it with

    *VT100*color4: blue

Please note that this change will affect all programs running into an XTerm.

Cri (a big thank to everyone working at this GREAT software :-)

--
[  GLUX! - http://www.lecco.linux.it  -  irc.eu.freenode.net -> #glux  ]
[    Signed / encrypted mail welcome  -  GPG/PGP Key-Id: 0x943A5F0E    ]