Re: Just tried compiling 4.6.0 for OS X jacguar...

Hi,

I also tried adding -libintl to the LIBS = entry in the make file and that didn't work.

I noticed the following as it was compiling:

rm -f libintl.a
ar cru libintl.a intl-compat.o bindtextdom.o dcgettext.o dgettext.o gettext.o finddomain.o loadmsgcat.o localealias.o textdomain.o l10nflist.o explodename.o dcigettext.o dcngettext.o dngettext.o ngettext.o plural.o plural-exp.o localcharset.o localename.o osdep.o
ranlib libintl.a
ranlib: file: libintl.a(osdep.o) has no symbols
cp ./libgnuintl.h libintl.h

Would this explain why there would be problems with libintl?

thanks for your help

Russ