Re: Midnight Commander (mc) problem on RedHat 8

In my install on RH 8.0, I changed the terminal fonts to Lucida Console and
was able to get rid of the characters.  Very clean looking font.  Try
different fonts, some will work some won't.  This problem seems to be
inherent to RH.  Mandrake on same machine here is no problem.
Rick
rlapp optonline net