M-o: Open current directory into other panel

Thank you, Pavel, for your answer.

Here is another question to the MC list:

When I do "M-o" (Open current directory in other panel),
directory is opened OK, but cursor in current directory moves down.

So if I have two directories, A and B, in left panel.
I'll move cursor to A and press M-o. A opens in right panel -- ik OK.
But what is confusing, is cursor in left panel moved to B.
Looks like B is opened in right panel, not A.
Is it by design, and I need to get used to it?
Or is it a bug fixed since my old version 4.5.51?

Thank you!

--
Peter Masiar,