Re: "show directory sizes" gives wrong values

mc reports only 2147483 bytes [...]
if it was kilobytes: 2147483647==2**31-1?

Indeed! I found that the problem was that _FILE_OFFSET_BITS in my config.h was not set. After I set it to 64
the problem disappeared. Apparently mc now uses 64-bit values.

However there is another problem: now that this dir displays 8092M, it jumps at the very end when the panel
is sorted by size. So it seems that the sorting function considers this a negative value. I will try to look
into this.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Meet Singles
http://corp.mail.com/lavalife