Cursor color

I did not found the way how to set up color of the cursor in edit.
Because in my SSH shell cursor is blue, as is mcedit window backround,
I was not able to edit text files.

I looked at list archives etc, found couple threads, and managed
to set up colors which I like, with white background:

[Colors]
base_color=normal=black,white:selected=black,cyan:marked=black,yellow:markselect
=black,cyan:editnormal=black,white:menu=black,cyan:menuhot=red,cyan:menusel=whit
e,blue:menuhotsel=white,blue:dnormal=black,cyan:dfocus=white,blue:dhotnormal=red
,cyan:dhotfocus=red,blue:input=black,white:reverse=black,cyan:executable=red,whi
te:directory=blue,white:link=green,white:device=red,yellow:special=blue,yellow:c
ore=green,yellow:helpnormal=,yellow

All is fine as long as I edit text files. When editing perl code,
perl syntax highliting comes to play.
Of course it is optimized for blue background, with light-color ink.

I found colors for syntax highlighting, at /usr/lib/mc/syntax/perl.syntax.
Looks I have to dive in and change all yellow to blue or something.

I am sick to make this many changes.
Is there a way to change the cursor's color to like RED or so)
so I can revert to default dark blue background,
but still can see cursor somehow in edit window?

I do not know if it matters, I use SSH Secure shell 2.3 on Windows 2000,
mc is 4.5.51. MC thinks I am using VT100 terminal.
What else should I research to know how my clors are set up?

Thanks!

--
Peter Masiar,