Re: Survey results

--- On Mon 09/30, Stephan Boerrigter < stephan boerrigter sb belgium agfa com > wrote:

> I've used Windows Commander for a few months. It is not better. Nor could
> mention any function which is lacking in MC (although I'm not sure about
> proxy support in MC, since I've never used it).

What about FTP? I can`t use MC to FTP some sites (mainly my web site). Background transfers work fine. New version is advertised to do FTP even using an HTTP proxy.

I've used once the diff graphical interface and I liked it.

Have you seen the "Synchronize directory" command?

It lacks a proper editor. It didn't have sftp. It's not free.

*8-) David

Changed your e-mail? Keep your contacts! Use this free e-mail change of address service from Return Path. Register now!