Re: Survey for all GNU Midnight Commander users

Pavel Roskin <proski gnu org> a tapoté :

Hello!

I want to hear from you if you can answer "yes" to one of the following
questions:

1) Do you use mcserv?

No

2) Do you use the background operations?

No

3) Do you use the directory tree?

No

4) Do you use the native Windows port?

No

If you are unsure, assume "no".  Please don't ask what the above
questions mean.  Comments to positive replies would be useful, but
not required.

Use your judgement to choose whether to send your answers to either of the
mailing lists or to me in private.  Please avoid crossposting to both
mailing lists!  Private messages sent to me directly can be answered in a
mailing list, unless otherwise requested.

The purpose of this survey is to identify unused code, which would result
in simplification of the code and increased code coverage.  That, in turn,
will make it easier for developers to fix remaining bugs and add really
useful features.

Thank you in advance for your participation.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin