file coloring

Some time ago someone (sorry I forgot the name) posted a patch that would let mc to color filenames in the
panels depending on the extension. Is this patch included in the last version of mc? If not, I would vote for
it, as it's very useful and convenient. Also, I have extended that code to support 16 file types instead of
the original 4; if someone is interested I can prepare a patch (against 4.5.55).
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup