problems with man2hlp

Hello,

        I am a developer working with Gentoo Linux, and we been having problems compiling 4.6.0_pre1
snapshots. This problem arises with man2hlp, when trying to transform the man pages to help files this
program will totally fill up the build partition/dir on various machines to which I have not been able to
find a common link.  Any advice would be appreciated as the snapshots seem to fix alot of problems and are
coming along nicely.

Thanks,

Brad Cowan
General Developer